Monday, February 19, 2024

Swamiloru BY Krishna Mandikal



It’s a feel good biography. I liked the vibe of the book from beginning to end. My favourite part is the poem on love. 


The thought provoking aspect of the book is how it looks at God like. It’s interesting and uncanny at the same time, the worship of clay dolls as Gods. I think most people would agree that it makes a lot of sense. 

It carries the same calm and steady mood throughout the book, like I said feels good. 


A surprising and mysterious part is the green snake. I’m extremely curious as to whether it was true or an imagination of the author. Because if it is an imagination, such delicate metaphor looks like a window into the author’s mind. 


I loved the fact that it reminds me of my grandparents and how I miss those childhood days. 

Well I wish and hope the queen bee returns soon. 

4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment